navigation bar navigation bar navigation bar navigation bar navigation bar navigation bar
 
First (Old) Presbyterian Church
 
 
Antrim
 

(Congregation founded in 1619, present building completed 1701)

Time of Services:

The congregation no longer owns or meets in the Church.

Special Services are conducted periodically as announced.

   
 

Directions:

The Church building plus its adjoining graveyard is situated in Alexander Irvine Park in the middle of the town. The building is located at the junction of Castle Way, Fountain Street and Church Street. It is opposite First Presbyterian Church.

   
 

Minister-in-Charge:

Rev. Dr. J. W. Nelson, B.A., B.D., PhD.

"Drumcorran", 102 Carrickfergus Road, Larne, Co. Antrim, BT40 3JX.

Tel: (028) 28 272600